We will not go down (Song for Gaza) - by Michael Heart

3 Eki 2009


Pazartesi gecesi (2 gece önce) Michael Heart'ın Gazze kurbanlarının internetteki fotoğraflarına bakarak yazdığı ve kaydettiği şarkı. Çok etkileyici. İnternette yayılması çok faydalı olabilir .Belki birileri sözlerini Türkçeye çevirip altyazı yapabilir.

on Monday night (2 nights ago), /I picked up my acoustic guitar and started strumming lightly,/ while looking at these horrible photos of the casualties in Gaza,/ on the internet. /It was around midnight my time. /And before I knew it, by 2 AM, /I had written a song about it. /The next day (which was yesterday, Tuesday), /I decided to record it, /not really knowing what I was going to do with it. /It was just an emotional outlet for me./ But then it occurred to me that maybe if the song was distributed on a massive scale,/it could raise awareness about the cause. /But more on that later...

I also created a little "home made" slide show, /with the song in the background (some pictures are very graphic so please warn your friends)./Anyway, for what it's worth, here's the song./
P.S. The song is called "We will not go down".


bu metin olduğu gibi mini dev'den alınmıştır.
Share on :

Hiç yorum yok:

 
Copyright © 2015 benhayattayken
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah